Majik Ninja Entertainment has announced the first release in a new series that is being called MNE’s Welcome To The Underground Collection.
The first release will be a new Twiztid EP entitled, Psychomania! This six track album will be available on Twiztid‘s upcoming “Psychomania” tour.
The Psychomania EP features:
- Three new songs
- a Twiztid only version of Psychomania
- an extended version of Psychomania featuring the entire MNE family
- a 17 minute mix from Fitz The Cat called, The FTC Krylonn Danger Mix
Here is what Twiztid posted on their Facebook page:
THIS JUST IN: Twiztid just turned in their new 6 track Psychomania EP that will be available for purchase on the upcoming Psychomania Tour. This is the first of many releases in a series being called MNE’S WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND COLLECTION. This particular EP features 3 brand new WICKED songs from The Demented Duo. Just wait until you hear “Here Come The Killaz”, “Heads On A Shelf”, and “My Underground”, you’ll know exactly what we’re talking about!
In addition to the 3 brand new songs you’ll find the rare original version of the song Psychomania, featuring TWIZTID only. In this version Madrox and Monoxide’s verses are completely different than the one featured on The Continuous Evilution of Life’s ?’s.
While we’re on that topic, you’ve probably noticed we’re missing a few Majik Ninjas on there. This is because we turned the album into manufacturing months before announcing Gorilla Voltage and AMB. Well FEAR NOT, on this EP you’ll find the completed version of Psychomania featuring the ENTIRE MNE FAMILY!!!
The final track is called The FTC Krylonn Danger Mix, which is a 17 minute mix from underground legend FRITZ THE CAT!!! Featuring 2 unheard rarities from the TWIZTID vault!!! This is some new school meets old school flavor that you MUST HEAR!!!
Head to a Psychomania show near you to pick up a copy of this bad boy!
Listen up ninjas! One of my personal favorite artists from the underground scene is FINALLY putting out his full-length LP: Self Made Self Paid!
This has been in the works for years, and contains 17 tracks of certified BANGERS! Check the track list below:
- Self Made Self Paid Prod. by Nobe Inf Gang
- Money Sex Murder ft. Kamikazi Prod. by Mozart Jones
- Down 2 Ride Prod. by Mozart Jones
- Blast On Sight Ft. Stevie Stone Prod. by Mozart Jones
- Doom Prod. by Sindustry Beats
- Get The Money Prod. by Nobe Inf Gang
- Gangsta Rap Revival Prod. by Sindustry Beats
- Came 2 Kill Prod. by Mozart Jones
- Death Row 2K17 Ft. King Solo, Sleep Lyrical, and D Spillz Prod. by Mozart Jones
- Follow Me Ft. The Jokerr, Emce Damage, and Liquid Assassin Prod. by Mozart Jones
- Can’t Be Fucked With Prod. by Mozart Jones
- Get Beat TF Up Ft. Seed Of 6ix Prod. by Mozart Jones
- Murder’d Out Ft. Sleep Lyrical and Danny Drive By Prod. by Mozart Jones
- IDGAF! Prod. by Mozart Jones
- CUJO Ft. Dubbs Prod. by Mozart Jones
- Bleed Ft. Donnie Menace, and Big Loony Prod. by Mozart Jones
- Ghost Whispers ft. Jada Lynn Prod. by E-Motion-L Productions
We’ve got an exclusive for you too! You can now listen to and download the track “Money, Sex, Murder” (ft. Kamikazi) below:
If you’d like to pick up a copy of the album which drops on May 5th, you can get the CD itself for only $10.00, or two different pre-order packages with a charm or a shirt for $25.00. Get those here: http://murdermusickent.bigcartel.com/
Minnesota hip hop artist Cardell Toombs better known for his stage name Liquid Assassin was arrested in a local gentleman’s club just outside of East Saint Louis. The incident began around 2:30 am. Its believed Cardell Toombs accompanied by 2 others were involved in an altercation with a small group of NHL hockey players from the St. Louis Blues organization. The Minnesota rapper was highly intoxicated and also believed to be under the influence of other unknown substances. The argument began with Mr. Toombs, a vivid Minnesota Wild fan, shouting offensive slurs at the group of men. A brawl erupted between the rapper and hockey players leading to bottles and chairs being thrown through out the establishment. 2 dancers were severly injured in the incident as well as 1 male attending the club. The rapper is being brought up on 2 felony assualt charges and is currently awaiting his court date.